The electronic Racing Meter DC (Digital Compact) II series are one of the most unique gauges on the market. Succeeding its predecessor, Racing Meter DCII maintains the traditional dimensions and versatility of the Digital Compact Series - Featuring a depth of less than 1-inch and weighing 38 grams, the Racing Meter DCII can virtually be mounted anywhere in the vehicle. Available in Boost, oil/water Temperature, oil/water Pressure and with the addition of two new gauges: Speed/Power and Exhaust Temp/Rpm, the Racing Meter DCII is renowned as the most complete set of compact gauges available on the market. Available only in 60mm, Racing Meter DCII gauges come in: *New* Carbon, White, and Blue color-ways.
Live Unit: The Live Unit can control up to 3 gauges; boost, temperature and pressure. The Live Unit also has an addition temperature sensor outlet, this will enable the user to purchase an extra temperature sensor and let the Temperature Gauge read two different reading.
- Peak Hold: Peak hold can be shown all at once or by individual gauge.
- Record and Replay: Can record and replay up to 99 seconds.
- Warning: All you to set the warning for the gauges.
- Mode: The DC Meters has 3 different needle modes, real time, delayed mode and pass and hold mode.
- Contrast Adjustment: Allows the owner to adjust the contrast.