The Cusco Pillow Ball Upper Mounts enable improved steering performance, stability and braking with some models featuring camber adjustment.
- Controls unwated forces during acceleration, braking and cornering
- Improves steering response and performance, increasing stability during turn in and braking
- Available in either center lock or camber adjustable types
- 6mm thick plate made from 2017S heat treated aircraft grade aluminum
- Camber adjustment by sliding the plate and pillow ball sections
- Finished in Cusco blue
- Certain combinations of vehicles and suspension kits, may require you to select the appropriate nut and collar
- Available in non-standard internal diameters (such as 65mm)
- Not all models are camber adjustable, depends on vehicle suspension system - Skylines are not adjustable by upper mounts.
- Foot Selector means a shock absorber adjustable system. The adjustable motor is placed on the upper mount. It is like a TEMS, like a EDFC etc